Teams and Conditions
1. The INFRANET broadband Plan is being provided by INFRANET broadband to any customer who wish to avail INFRANET’s FTTH, WIFI & Fiber Ethernet services.The payment for the plan is an upfront payment and will not be refunded incase the customer cancels the connection before the maturity of the agreed tenure.
2. The discount mentioned in the plan has been rounded off to the nearest value. The Offer is valid only in India and redeemable only upon taking fresh subscriptions to INFRANET’s select DSL broadband rental plans in accordance with the present terms and conditions.
3. This Offer is not valid for special, commercial or enterprise plans.
4. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by INFRANET.
5. In order for a new customer to avail the plan, the eligible customer must: visit the page www.infranetsolutions.com/broadband and select base plan, enter mobile number and address to raise request for new broadband connection or contact customer care to apply for subscription to INFRANET Broadband services.
6. The extent of applicability of the said Plan, the usage by an individual customer and the entitlement of the Free Subscription Internet is subject to the network feasibility in the area of residence of the interested customer. The network feasibility of the specific area shall be communicated to the customer at the time of sale.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between INFRANET and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, you accept the same as binding upon you.
8. The terms and conditions of usage of INFRANET continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the broadband/Leased Line services.
9. INFRANET will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or for any other reasons beyond INFRANET’s reasonable control. If INFRANET suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. INFRANET will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of or related to this Offer.
10. INFRANET HAS/WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
11. INFRANET MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE BROADBAND /LEASED LINE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
12. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from INFRANET regarding INFRANET’s services or its availability. INFRANET’s broadband network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and INFRANET makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
13. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, INFRANET and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Indore alone. For offer provisioning, Customer mobile number given for broadband request should match with mobile number used for broadband activation. Only one offer will be provisioned on any DSL ID, as mentioned by the Customer for availing the offer.
14. The actual speed will depend on the network feasibility in your area. Our executive will confirm the actual speeds post receipt of the order prior to the installation.
15. Unlimited plans are available in selected areas only for non-commercial usage.
Commercial usage is defined as usage above 1TB/month.
BILLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Advance billing module is available in specific markets.
2. Customer needs to pay monthly rent in advance in order to keep his services active.
3. The advance billing bill cycle will start on the day of activation of the customer and will continue for a period till the month end.
4. Post month customer has to recharge to continue the services.
5. Incase the customer fails to recharge post month, services will be discontinued
6. Delay in recharging post month period will reduce the days of service for the customer. For eg – customer who is on a 1-30 bill cycle , post expiry recharges on 15th of the month. In such a case customer will be able to use services from 15th to 30th of the month. Customer must recharge on 1st of the month to ensure full month service.
7. Incase customer exhausts his GB quota during the bill cycle period, the plan speed will get throttled to1mbps speed and customer will continue to enjoy the services till the end of the bill cycle date.